We take our responsibility to your health and safety, and that of our team very seriously. These procedures are here to ensure a secure space for all community members.
For the safety of everyone, we want you to be fully aware of our cleaning protocols and business practices to ensure that everyone is safe and comfortable. Here is what you can expect.
Standards of Health
- We are committed to maintaining high standards of health and hygiene. Here’s how you can help us.
- Before coming to the space, perform a personal health check.
- If you have a fever higher than 100.4 or are sick do not come to the space.
- If you show signs of illness when you’re at the space or do not follow our safety protocols, we will ask you to leave.
- Please wash and/or sanitize your hands upon entering the space.
- Each employee will have their temperature taken before their shift/class, will wear a mask/gloves as local ordinances require, and wash their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- Team members who show signs of illness while working will immediately leave the premises.
- Employees are required to wear masks.
- High touch areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned with a disinfectant that is known to kill viruses. Classroom floors will be disinfected after each class. Bathrooms will be disinfected after each class.
- As local mandates require, clients must wear masks or other facial coverings upon entering the space. Masks are optional during exercise.
- Class capacity has been reduced to adhere to social distancing guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control. At least six (6) feet of space will be ensured between clients and instructors inside the space.
- Our maximum class size is eight (8) clients plus teacher for a 60-minute class.
- At this time hands-on adjustments or other touching is not permitted.
BYOG (bring your own gear)
- Wear a mask to class. If you don’t have one, masks are available for purchase for $2.00 each.
- Mat/Towel rental and props will not be available during this time. Please bring your own mats, towels, and props.
- Do not share your mat with other clients.
- Bring the minimal number of equipment/personal belongings to class(es).
- Our retail boutiques will be available. Avoid touching items as much as possible.
- You may try items on before buying, but please return the items to a staff member after trying on. We will not put them back on the floor for at least 24 hours. Please note: All retail sales are final.
Contact free check in
- To ensure a safe and seamless check in, reservations are required. Please use our app or website to reserve your spot in class. At this time, we won’t allow entry beyond the start of class.
- Use hand sanitizer before you place your mat down.
- Floor stickers will designate where to place your mat. Please align the sticker with the front center of your mat. The stickers are placed (six) 6 feet apart to provide social distancing.
- Please comply with any other posted signage in the space.
Reservations & cancellation policy
- You must pre-register for class online. If the class is full you can choose to join the waitlist. If you are moved from the waitlist to the class, you will receive an auto-email from our booking system and will be responsible for either attending class or cancelling with 12 hours’ notice. We will no longer be accepting walk-ins due to limited class capacity.
- As we are offering limited spots for booking, we will strictly enforce our cancellation policy—if you are unable to attend your reservation cancel by 12 hours before class starts. No shows will be charged a class credit. Members will be charged a $15 no show fee to the credit card stored to your profile.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class starts or we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and give it to someone on the waitlist.
Social distancing practices
- Whenever possible please maintain (six) 6 feet of social distancing. We have placed floor stickers to help organize the space.
Aside from respecting our safety guidelines, we ask that all clients walk in with the commitment that we can create a safe and healthy community for all.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the space for 14 days and have been symptom free for five days.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the space until you’re symptom-free and fever-free for three days.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming in to practice, please stay home and stay safe. We will happily add the class back to your account, and welcome you back when you’re healthy and feel comfortable.
- We need to be creative about staying healthy and happy as a community. Please limit person-to-person contact, including hugs & high fives. Right now, this is the best way to take care of each other.
Our pledge to you
We’ve put a lot of changes in place—including details beyond what you see here. These safety protocols will be most effective is if we all make sure to do our part.
As soon as you take child’s pose, you’ll find yourself in that familiar place you know and love. The community you need to get through these uncertain times is here for you. Namaste.