Is it time to awaken your Goddess and celebrate your spirit with like-minded Goddesses? Is this your season to step into your wisdom and intuitive knowledge of Peace, Love, and Joy?
Imagine a weekend at the magical Hope Springs Institute, a rustic sanctuary in the Appalachian foothills.
Goddess practices. Healthy Food. Yoga. Energy Work. Meditation. Breathwork. Sound Bath. Adventures.
Take this chance to align with your Goddess and celebrate your spirit with like-minded Goddesses. Let us dedicate this weekend to Goddess rituals to open the mind, soften the heart and free the spirit.
Collectively, we will explore the Goddess’s life as a state of energy that extends beyond the noise and influences of daily life. We will hear and be heard on the ways we enjoy being a fully-aligned Goddess in today’s world.
Indulge in walking along 3 ponds and on hiking trails around 130 acres of pristine wilderness. Eat gourmet farm-to-table meals. Sit by the outdoor fire pit.
Get to experience lying down in a sound bath, meditating around the 11-circuit labyrinth, connecting to the Goddess at the Serpent Mound, and more. It’s happening – and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
The weekend will include guided energy work, sound baths, breathwork, and movement as paths into the divine self.
Our retreat provides the Awakening Goddess with a safe and nurturing environment to grow and practice the way of the divine feminine.
Imagine what you’ll discover and experience at the Goddess Awakening Retreat…
- Help you start living a Goddess life of deeper meaning, fulfillment, and well being
- Participate in a heart-opening group immersion to create balance, clarity and awareness
- Experience guided energy work, sound baths, aromatherapy and movement into the divine self
- Release stress, anxiety, and negative energy while recharging and rejuvenating
- Learn tools and techniques to create a Goddess mindset
- Discover how to be more aligned and attuned to your physical world with Goddess energy
Dates: Friday, June 24 – Sunday, June 26, 2022
Arrival: Between 3:00 -5:00 PM on Friday, June 24, 2022
Departure: 2:00 PM on Sunday, June 26, 2022
Friday, June 24, 2022
Arrive at Hope Springs after 3:00 p.m. Register. Settle in and unwind by walking the grounds and taking in the scenery. Introductions, Create Altar. Dinner. Intentions, Opening Ceremony, Fire Circle. Rest.
Saturday, June 25, 2022
Morning: Meditation and Yoga with Sound Bowls. Goddess Energy Work.
Afternoon: Free time – hike, read, hot tub, connect with Goddesses, write, draw, sing.
Early afternoon: Solo Time to tune into Goddess messages.
Late Afternoon: Goddess Self-Portrait. Dinner.
Evening: Group goddess fire ritual. Goddess meditation. Sound bath.
Sunday, June 26, 2022
Morning: Hike/meditate in silence. Goddess Labyrinth Ceremony or Roadtrip to the Serpent Mound.
Late Morning: Goddess Blessing/Closing.
Retreat ends. Clean up and pack. Lunch and departure by 2:00 p.m.
Hope Springs Institute
4988 Mineral Springs Road
Peebles, OH 45660
Rita Abdallah, RYT 500
Hello Goddess! I am so happy you are here!
My journey began years ago when I started learning about our energetic system, essential oils, energy healing, intuitive practices, yoga, and meditation to name a few…
Through my unique healing techniques, professional training, intuitive work, and assistance from higher realms, I have assisted in clearing away layers of suppressed emotions, energy blockages, facilitating healing on all levels.
As a Wellness Coach and Spiritual Guide, I have been delivering life-changing transformations to people seeking Peace, Love and Joy.
It is no accident that you are here right now reading this. Chances are you may be searching for the Goddess within you. She is the version of you who has the power to embrace change, tap into a deeper sense of well-being, or a desire to clear the “old”. Whatever the reason may be, I am here to guide you!
I offer private energy sessions for those that are interested in scheduling with me. This service is available upon request for an additional charge.
I cannot wait to meet you and share this life-changing experience with you!
What is included*
• Fire Ceremony
• Yoga Asana
• Sound Baths
• Journaling and Reflection
• Silent Trail Hiking
• Goddess Ceremony
• Goddess Teachings/Exercises
• Goddess Gatherings by the Fire
• Healthy and simple vegan meals
• Dinner on the first night
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner Friday and Saturday
• Breakfast and lunch on Sunday
• Goddess Roadtrip to the Serpent Mound, widely known to contain Goddess energy and three burial mounds—two created by the Adenas and one by the Fort Ancients
• Accommodations and lodging at the beautiful and peaceful Hope Springs Institute in Southern Ohio
*Optional: Private Readings and Energy Work is available for an additional charge.
Hope Springs Institute
Nestled in the Appalachian foothills, Hope Springs is the ideal location to reflect, relax and renew. Hope Springs is adjacent to 100+ acres owned by the Arc of Appalachia that includes pristine wilderness.
Hope Springs provides nurturing and healthy chef-prepared meals served buffet style during your retreat. Most dietary preferences can be accommodated for when you provide your dietary needs upon registration. Healthy snacks and teas are available anytime for self-serve during your stay. There are also kitchenettes in all buildings if you would like to bring your own snacks with you.
• 130-acre facility
• 3 ponds
• Walking and hiking trails
• 11 circuit labyrinth
• Celtic grandmother’s circle for meditation
• Outdoor fire pit
• Conservation rain gardens
• Integrated Learning Landscape
• The best of Ohio’s Appalachia beauty